All human life is sacred – from conception to death.
However, we confront a culture in America today that doesn’t hold human life as sacred, but rather, as disposable.
This mindset has led to court approved abortion on demand, efforts to legalize assisted suicide, and more.
As a result, human life is cheapened. Countless precious lives are ended – often inside the womb – and society loses more than anyone can imagine.
The Alliance Defense Fund is helping to defend the sanctity of human life.
Through case funding, strategy and coordination, attorney training, and litigation, ADF actively works to:
- Defend the free speech rights of advocates for life
- Oppose efforts to legalize euthanasia
- Oppose public funding of abortion
- Support parental consent and informed consent laws
- Oppose partial-birth, and all other forms of, abortion
- Oppose methods of “research” or “family planning” that require the taking of human life
- Defend pharmacists’, nurses’, and doctors’ right of conscience to not be forced to assist in the taking of innocent life
Our goal is to reform American law so that all human life will be respected and protected from conception to death through the power of an alliance. Go Here To Find Out More..